North Okinawa Island Cruiser Plan
Photo Wedding in the Nature-Rich Northern Okinawa
Capture precious memories in a relaxed and unhurried setting amidst the abundant nature of northern Okinawa.
Sesoko Island -
【Location】One location and onboard the ship
【Photo】Over 250 shots
【Dress & Tuxedo】One outfit each
【Hair & Make】Hair and makeup for one person each
【Accessories】Bouquet and accessories
【Transportation】Car and boat
【Preparation】At Waym Salon
【Duration】Approximately 6 hours
- Drone movie / +¥33,000
- Drone Picture / +¥33,000
- Drone movie and picture / +¥55,000
- [With Drones] Video Recording and Editing / +¥132,000 info
Hair and Make Optional Plans
Main Island Okinawa Optional Services
- "Bise Fukugi Tree Road Photography Permit Fee / +¥6,600
- One additional location / +¥74,800 info
- Chapel Option / +¥88,000 info
- "With Hose" Option / +¥33,000 info
- Additional Second Outfit Option / +¥33,000 info
- Reserved Backup Date Option / +¥11,000 info
- Sunset option / +¥74,800 info
- Stargazing Option / +¥74,800 info
- Movie Option / +¥132,000 info
- "Maeda Point Photography Permit Fee" / +¥5,500
Click (or tap) the day to reserve this plan you want.
Available Cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners
- available for reservation(vacant)
- reservations not accepted
○ Application and Contract
After receiving an inquiry, we kindly ask you to make full payment of the product price for the contracted plan after confirming the necessary details. The date of our contact will be considered as the application date. Upon receipt of payment to the designated account and confirmation of the deposit, the contract will be deemed established and the reservation confirmed. (Please note that it may take some time to confirm the deposit on weekends and holidays.) The payment due date is within 10 days from the issuance of the invoice. Please be aware that if payment is not confirmed by the due date, the application may be automatically canceled.
○ Changes and Cancellations
Changes to the shooting date and time or plan after the contract is made will be accepted until one week before the effective date. However, any changes made thereafter will be treated as cancellations, so please take note. The cancellation fees will be as follows:
- From the contract date to 15 days before the scheduled shooting date: 30% of the application amount
- From 14 days before the scheduled shooting date to the day before the scheduled shooting date by 5:00 PM: 50% of the application amount
- On the day before the scheduled shooting date or on the scheduled shooting date: 100% of the application amount
(*These conditions do not apply in the case of cancellations covered by the rain guarantee. *These conditions do not apply in the case of cancellations due to the impact of COVID-19.)
○ Adverse Weather and Rain Compensation
・Changes to the shooting plan due to adverse weather conditions:
We will proceed with the shooting even if it is cloudy. If you choose to cancel the shooting at your discretion on the day, it will be treated as a cancellation. (*In the event of adverse weather during the shooting, we will wait for the rain as long as time allows. However, if our staff determines that further shooting is impossible, we will deliver the number of shots taken up to that point.)
The following conditions must be met for the rain guarantee to apply:
- If the probability of precipitation during the scheduled shooting time exceeds 50% from 5:00 PM on the day before the shooting or until one hour before the assembly time on the shooting day (according to the Japan Meteorological Agency).
- If clear rainfall is observed one hour before the assembly time on the shooting day, even if the aforementioned condition is not met.
In such cases, you can choose one of the following options:
1. Postponement of the shooting during your stay
2. Postponement of the shooting within one year from the scheduled shooting date
3. Full refund
(*Options 1 and 2 will be adjusted after the rain guarantee is confirmed. *If the shooting date is changed from a weekday to a weekend or holiday, additional charges will apply. However, if the shooting date is changed from a weekend or holiday to a weekday due to weather conditions, it will not be eligible for a refund. *Even if the photos do not turn out as desired due to conditions such as cloudy weather, it will not be covered by the rain guarantee. *In the event of adverse weather during the shooting, we will wait for the rain as long as time allows. However, if our staff determines that further shooting is impossible, we will deliver the number of shots taken up to that point.)
○ Typhoon Compensation
Regarding the handling of typhoons after your arrival in Okinawa Main Island and Miyako Island (shooting locations), it will be subject to rainy weather guarantee.
In case of flight and ferry cancellations due to the typhoon, if you cannot arrive at the scheduled shooting location (Okinawa Main Island and Miyako Island) by the scheduled shooting date, we will provide the same measures as the rainy weather guarantee, even if it is before 5:00 PM on the day before the scheduled shooting date. Please contact Waym as soon as the cancellation occurs. Please inform us of the flight or ferry name and operating information that was canceled.
○ Delivery Schedule of Photo Data
The delivery time for photo data is approximately one month. The data will be provided in download format, and we will send you the URL by email. We pay close attention to the quality of the delivered data, but if there are any issues, please notify us within 60 days, and we will replace it with a new product free of charge.
○ Compensation for Products
If our company fails to carry out or deliver the photography plan products or optional products that you have applied for, we will pay compensation up to the amount equivalent to the price of that product.
○ Product Content
The price and content of our products may change without prior notice. In such cases, for customers who have already completed the contract, the content at the time of the contract will be applied. If, for any reason, it becomes impossible to use the designated location, etc., and it becomes difficult to provide the service, we will consult with you and propose alternative options.
Regarding accidents or troubles that occur during the service (preparation, transportation, and photography) for which our company is not at fault, we will respond sincerely, but please understand that we cannot be held responsible.
If a person who is pregnant, a child, or someone with a medical condition such as a heart disease encounters health problems during the service (preparation, transportation, and photography), we will respond sincerely, but please understand that we cannot be held responsible. *We recommend that you consider purchasing travel insurance or similar coverage for your trip.
The above constitutes the terms and conditions of Waym's Photo Plan. After confirming the necessary details, we kindly request your agreement and payment as the contract fee."